Join us for a celebration of endangered species, their habitats and watersheds
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Where: Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center: 2510 Main Street, Mammoth Lakes CA
The Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center is located one mile (1.6 km) off U.S. Highway 395 on State Route 203, at the entrance to the town of Mammoth Lakes, California.
Local endangered species
Why habitat preservation is important
What you can do to help endangered species
• Ridgecrest Chapter of the California Turtle and Tortoise Club.
• Department of Fish and Wildlife Amphibians and Fish
• Eastern Sierra Interpretive Association~skulls and skins
• US Fish and Wildlife Service
• Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep Foundation
Would you like some of Julie Rolfe’s original bighorn art? Please bring a washed T-shirt or onesie.