We have decided to cancel the bighorn field trip this Friday, January 27, 2017. The roads are still snowy and sheep are just not accessible at this time. We are sad to cancel, but it doesn't look feasible for this week. Our next trip is scheduled for February 24. Please email if you would like to join us then.